It is summer and your family plans to take a trip. You decided to indulge in Indonesia. Indonesia is a nice place to visit with thousands of archipelagos to consider. You will never get bored there considering 13,466 islands. Do not think about the cost because the experience is incomparable.
The first thing that you should do is book your airline tickets. If you find booking hard, you can refer to the following tips:
- Visit airline websites: You should first canvass. If you want a cheap airline ticket, you should visit the websites of airline companies and look for promo fares. You can also consider subscribing to their newsletters and follow their latest updates via Facebook and Twitter.
- Avoid travelling on a weekend and holidays: If you are planning to travel on a weekend (Saturday and Sunday) or during holidays, you should think twice. Many people will consider that. You won’t find any available seats. Ticket fares are cheaper when it is Tuesday or Wednesday.
- Travel during non-peak season: If you are travelling under a budget, you should go when it is low season. Airlines will cut their prices to make sure that seats are full.
- Book right away: If you found the right price, you should grab it right away. Do not delay it because there will never be another chance.
- Choose flights well: When you are travelling, you get cheaper deals when you travel early. You should choose the earliest flight. If you do not want to travel early, you should consider the last flight.
Booking is not easy especially that there are a lot of things you need to consider. The tips mentioned above can make a difference.