Best Tinted Sunscreens for Your Summer Getaway
During summertime, sunscreen is a must along with your tinted moisturizers and lightweight foundations since it’s just far too hot outside to wear full-on makeup. Luckily, you don’t have to fill your beauty bag with different product bottles just to get the perfect summer skin protection that you want. With the following double-duty tinted sunscreens, you can now get the sun protection that you want while also covering up your blemishes and uneven skin tone.
- MDSolarSciences Mineral Crème Broad Spectrum SPF 30. With a lightweight formula that doesn’t clog the pores and gives you a sheer, tone-evening tint, what’s not to like with MDSolarSciences’ sunscreen? Not only does it give a smooth and silky finish, it also provides a good coverage to make your skin look uniform as well as a perfect canvas that can be worn beneath a concealer or a tinted moisturizer.
- SkinCeuticals Physical Fusion SPF 50. If getting subtle radiance is what you’re after, then this sunscreen is perfect for you. Other than imparting a gorgeous sheen that enhances your natural tone without all the greasiness, this sunscreen also aids in regulating the oil balance of your skin all day long – meaning, you’ll finally be free from getting a shiny face while on the beach.
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios SPF 50 Ultra-Light Sunscreen. Looking for a lightweight sunscreen that packs major skincare benefits? Then this lightweight, antioxidant-rich mineral formula is for you. It contains physical filters that are very effective for keeping your skin from burning and giving you a fast-absorbing tint that flatters almost any skin tone.
- Clarins UV Plus HP Day Screen High-Protection Tint SPF 40. Compared with other free radical-fighting formulas, this sunscreen offers a bit more coverage that’s perfect if you’re planning to go makeup-free. What’s even better is that Clarins sunscreen comes in three sheer shades, giving you more options to choose from. In addition, the sunscreen also has an anti-pollution complex that protects the skin from sun exposure, environmental debris and other stressors.
- Coola Unscented Mineral Sunscreen with SPF 30. While most sunscreens promote long-term anti-aging benefits, this light mineral formula acts like a primer that instantly smooths enlarged pores, fine lines and other signs of aging. Aside from that, this sunscreen also has soothing ingredients like flax seed oil and evening primrose, making it an ideal product for people with sensitive skin.
Summer surely is the season where wearing heavy makeup is a big no-no. So ensure that you still look your best sans makeup, while keeping your skin protected from the sun’s harmful rays by using any of the aforementioned tinted sunscreens.